Claire Khudai Dagenais
For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by human nature and people’s behaviors. All along my life I have explored, studied and researched to understand myself and others and to support others in their own exploration. I practise Mindfulness since many years and spirituality is an integral part of my life.
I have a long career in health care and now have a private practise where I see clients in both Family Constellation and Somatic Experiencing approaches.
I’m assisting in SE trainings in Canada and the US.
For more information: 514-850-0903
- Somatic Resiliency and Regulation: Early Trauma, Victoria, BC 2016-2017
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Trauma Institute, Colorado US 2011-2013
- Facilitator in Systemic Constellations, Hellinger Learning Center, New York 2005-2012
- Facilitator in Organisational Constellations, the Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands 2013-2014
- Therapist in Primal Therapy, Germany 1981-1983
- Nursing graduate
- Assistant in Somatic Experiencing training since 2014
- Facilitator in Systemic Constellations since 2006
- Private practise in Somatic Experiencing and Constellations since 2014
- Trainer in Systemic Constellations since 2014
- For 40 years member of the Order of Nurses of Quebec
- Guiding Zen and Mindfulness retreats since 1990
Professional Order and Associations
- Member of the National Association of Naturopaths