In person Constellations Day
August 27 and October first at Centre Saint-Pierre in Montreal!
In order to facilitate access to Constellations to a greatest number of people, we have decided to offer the workshop at the same price for all participants whether or not you place your constellation. The choice of who will do their constellation will be decided by chance or the « field ». Five people will be able to place their constellation during this day. However, everyone will have the opportunity to take advantage of it to highlight their own issue. Some related exercises will also be offered.
Cost: $120 for the day
Spots are limited.
Family Constellations and the Movements of the Soul
Friday, September 16th at 9:30 a.m. to Sunday, September 18th at 1:30 p.m.
at Galilee Centre in Arnprior near Ottawa!
During this retreat we will explore the different movements of our soul from the beginning of life to its very end. We may discover our soul family and companions and tap into the greater soul as well.
We will use constellations, drawing, meditations, silence, movement, nature and other resources to support our process.
SAVE $50 WITH EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BEFORE JUNE 30
$800 Arrival Thursday evening (Thursday dinner not included)
(Retreat $450; Meals & Accommodations $350)
($750 with early bird registration)
$720 Arrival Friday Morning (Friday breakfast not included)
(Retreat $450; Meals & Accommodations $270)
($670 with early bird registration)
For Information and registration please contact: Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Tuesday, September 27 and Tuesday, October 11
Schedule: form 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Facilitator : Claire Khudai Dagenais. Regional Director of the Hellinger Learning Center for Eastern Canada.
Process : During an evening workshop, 2 persons can set up their Constellation.
It is important to reserve in advance.
Registration : email@example.com – Tel: (514) 850-0903
1st module: November 4-6, 2022 Cost: $400 including taxes
– On Zoom: September 27, in English
– On Zoom: October 11, in French
• For those who have already completed constellation training
• An opportunity to facilitate constellations under supervision and review the elements of constellations
• Group size of 6-8 people maximum
• Content will develop as the group evolves and is able to recognize their resources and obstacles in working with others in constellations. In 2023 we will propose to explore some related approaches in order to have some other tools in our toolbox.